- Companies must stay up to date on major changes about social media platforms and algorithms. A social media manager can keep track of any algorithm changes and new trends within the platform, but also adapt your strategy and the content based on the latest updates.
- Social media followers have high expectations of receiving prompt feedback, preferably within 24 hours
- Consumers are %70 more likely to buy a product that is recommended on social media
- When a business uses social media to engage customers about their service, customers consume up to %40 more
- A social media manager will check their campaigns regularly – turning underperforming ads off and optimizing other campaigns to make sure your money is being well spent and your goals are being met
- Companies with the best customer relationship on social media, earn up to %92 customer loyalty.
- Social media managers are constantly on high alert to each message, review, and comment to protect your reputation and help your customers
Social media has become an important customer service. Today, %80 of customers use social media to engage with brands, and %70 uses a social media channel to get in touch with a customer service representative. Engagement in social media is necessary so utilizing social media as a customer experience enhancement tool helps get your users the help they need. Industries from marketing, entertainment, real estate, retail, car dealers, education, restaurants/bars, fashion, recruiting agencies, travel agencies, technology, legal, are just an example of areas that benefit from external social media management. All B2B and B2C marketing certainly need external social media management, especially if there isn’t a dedicated in-house team of experts. This is where Mbl Hightech intercedes for you!